1. What to expect at Apple’s next big product event
On March 15, Apple is expected to announce the following updates:
- the iPhone 5se: essentially the frame of an iPhone 5 with the hardware of an iPhone 6
- the iPad Air 3: the first iPad Air upgrade in a year and a half
- an Apple Watch refresh: with new sports bands and an updated WatchOS
+1: Sorry, Apple, Google’s Alphabet is now the most valuable company in the world.
2. Cruz takes Iowa, Clinton limps to victory
Ted Cruz handily beat out Donald Trump to win the GOP caucuses, while Hilary Clinton narrowly eked out a victory over Bernie Sanders. Some Democratic precinct races were so close they had to be decided by a coin flip.
3. Uber just rebranded
You maybe noticed a new Uber icon on your homescreen today. Wired has the inside story of Uber’s radical rebrand.
4. Lifehacking your office
A neuroscientist explains why you should stop listening to music when you work. Clearly he doesn’t work in an open office.
5. Final Fantasy chic
How the Final Fantasy video games infiltrated high fashion.